Goat Sacrifice as in puranas - is it right for a brahmin to eat non veg - as in puranas

Kartikeya’s Amazing Character

Kartikeya narrated a story connected with himself:-

"One day a brahmin, whose name was Narad came to me and requested me to help him find his hegoat

which had got lost. He told me that the goat was supposed to be offered as the sacrifice.

As in puranas for non-veg

"If the goat was not found, my vow would remain unfulfilled." Said Narad

I went in search of that goat. I found it in the Vishnuloka where it was creating nuisance . When the

goat saw me, it tried to attack me with its sharp horns. I climbed on its back. After travelling through all

the three worlds, the goat returned back to his original place. I climbed down from its back.

Narada arrived and demanded his goat. I told him that his Yagya had been accomplished by my

blessings and there was no need to sacrifice the poor goat. Narada - the brahmin went back satisfied. 


"it shows that it is common to sacrifice animals and after tha it is mean for eating only. hence it is also common to eat non veg as per puranas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

earn real money in youtube online from home with soundcloud music - genuine way